Terms and Conditions
Petersfield Triathlon Club – PTC - Terms & Conditions of Race Entry
Terms & Conditions & Disclaimer
- I declare that I will abide by the rules of the British Triathlon Federations and agents and I agree it is my responsibility to know and understand these rules.
- The event organisers and their associates are not liable for any damage, claim or expense which may arise as a consequence of my participation in these events.
- I understand and agree to abide by Highway Regulations at all times. Roads are open to traffic during the event.
- I am in good health and compete at my own risk.
- I understand that any published cut-off times for sections of this event will be applied and it is my responsibility to ensure I am fit and capable of meeting these times in order to complete this event.
- I have read and understood the withdrawal policy below regarding this event
- This is an outdoor event and is therefore at the mercy of external elements beyond the control of the organisers. The course may be affected by (but not limited to) extreme weather, road closures, flooding, accidents and other incidents and changed at short notice.
In the event that you decide to withdraw from this race and providing you follow these instructions, you will be issued with a credit.
- Notify PTC in writing by post.
- Enclose a stamped addressed envelope so that we can send you your credit voucher.
- Date of withdrawal is as postmarked on the envelope.
Credits will be issued as follows:
- Notification postmarked 8 weeks or more before the event -- 75% credit
- Notification postmarked 4 weeks to 8 weeks (30 to 60 days) before event -- 50% credit
- Notification postmarked less than 4 weeks (29 days) before event -- nil credit
Emails must be followed up by a letter with an SAE. (We will accept the date of the email.)
Send your withdrawal letter to Petersfield Triathlon Club c/o Rob Hall, Taynuilt, London Road, Hill Brow, Liss GU33 7NR
Please Note: if you wish to sell/give your entry to a friend or team mate please contact us. We can do this up to one week before the event. The new entrant will need to fill ot our online form giving all their details.